Dave-We went to Bible study this morning and knew something was going on with Dave when he wouldnt eat morning tea. Wouldnt eat???!!!! Everyone was shocked! I've never heard of Dave turning down food. It seems as if he has come down with the flu/cold too! He has watery eyes and a fever. He did sleep good this afternoon (12:30-3:00), but is now laying on the couch watching TV in his pjs.
Noah-He had his 4 year old needles (shots) this afternoon. What a brave boy! He had a needle in each arm and didnt even cry. I was so proud of him. I cant believe the last time he had needles he was only 2, and the nurse informed me that the next time he has needles he will be 13! Wow!
Me-I am starting to feel quite flu-like again. I dont have the watery eyes anymore (thank goodness), but my nose has been stuffy. I have had a fever and sore throat as well this afternoon. I feel so tired and just plain dont have any energy. I really think it is from the flu-but lets face it-----How much energy does a pregnant woman have at 9 months anyways? We went to the doctor yesterday. I didnt see our normal doctor (he was moving house), but I saw a really great doctor and everything still looks really good. The baby is still ready to come (why hasnt it???)!!!!! I am quite happy though for baby to stay put until I am feeling a bit better. Next Tuesday, they want to do an internal exam if the baby hasnt come. There was mention of doing it yesterday, but I really dont feel that the baby is ready to come yet-so I put it off till next week. I really wish the baby would come before then and I wont have to have one!!! I had one the day before Dave was born and it sent me into labour, but I do believe Dave was ready to come anyways. Regardless, I will either be in labour next Wednesday after the exam or just plain feeling horrible. So...I've made plans to have the boys looked after and I can just have the day to myself. We will see how it goes....
Shane-"FULL STEAM AHEAD" as usual! He is busy as ever with work, studying, and organizing all of our deputation stuff. It takes time just keeping in contact with people and we are still booking up weekends till the end of the year. To be honest, there isnt much left!!!! He is doing great with study this term. He will finish his class (Values and Ethics) in a couple of weeks and will actually start another class (Apologetics) the last week of the class he is taking now (they overlap 1 week)! Of course-it is right when we will have a newborn baby!!! He has worked really hard to get ahead and is currently 1 week ahead. His work is going good, but he has a big job to complete before the baby is born (another reason that it is good if the baby stays put for a little while longer)!
Well-that is an update on the Elson household. We are all eagerly waiting for baby. It is really getting exciting now and we cant wait to meet our newest addition!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment