We had a really special weekend away this past weekend. I will post pictures in the next few days of the kids. It was a good time for us...really a time for us to know God and how gracious and merciful He is. We have really been able to see Him work and what a blessing it is!!!
Shane is away until tomorrow. He left on Monday and flew down to Brisbane to go to the Bon Jovi concert with his best mate, Andrew. They are probably going mad about now...screaming, yelling, and acting like a bunch of teenagers! Meanwhile....the kids and I are holding down the fort here at home!
This is a huge week for Shane. It is his last week of classes. He is catching the train home from Brisbane so that he can study a bit more on the train. He has a major book summary due on Saturday and a final exam due on Monday. Then...He is finished with another 2 classes....only 2 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shane and I will also be getting all of our needles for Asia on Friday. I will call tomorrow and check on the kids needles. They are going to have quite a few extra needles so we will get them either this week or next week.
Well...that is us at the moment. This is a crazy time of year and I am going to try to get our Christmas letter done this week. I just cant wait for life to slow down a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment