Sunday, January 23, 2011

Obstacle Course





One thing I really like about Noah's school curriculum is that it involves sport! These past few weeks, I have discovered that Noah is pretty good at sport. The other day I sat up an obstacle course for him. He is really good at catching and throwing the ball. He does all sorts of activities...running, walking, balancing, skipping, jumping, hoping, catching, throwing, and crawling. I am learning so much about him that I didnt know...and it is fun to just go outside and play catch together!!!

1 comment:

  1. does your curriculum have a specific sport curriculum? That's probably the hardest thing I find to do. I mean, they take swimming and will until I'm really sure they know how to swim. And they play outside every single day. But we don't specifically do sport. So I'm always looking for something to do.

    you coming to the Bay soon? I heard the first weekend of February? We need to catch up. That baby girl and those big boys of yours are just growing too fast! =)

    love ya

    ReplyDelete