Saturday, January 26, 2013

We are home!

After a month in Thailand for meetings (2 weeks) and some rest (1 week), we are finally home! We had the most rested time I think we have had in the past 2 years!

Internet was scarce so i took a break from blogging while we were gone. There is much to share and I have many photos to post. Hopefully, I will get to that this week. Noah and I start back school tomorrow. I am preparing to start Dave's Distance Ed this week as well.

It feels like we have come home ready to start fresh. So excited for new beginnings, even if we are still in our current city waiting on our visas. We learned a lot while we were gone and we have a few changes to make and new routines to implement while we have this time of stability as we wait.

So very excited....



No comments:

Post a Comment