Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Our new home...the fish farm.

Our new house here is on a fish farm, called a lesehan. It is super awesome. Our kids have lots of space, and they can fish anytime they want to! Maggie and David really enjoy feeding the fish every afternoon with the owner and workers here. I have such great access to people here that I can talk to. The lesehan is in a village right outside of town, so on each side of us are villages that we walk to where we can meet and talk to people. The lesehan is across from a canal as well, where people bathe and wash each day.

I am really enjoying things so far. I feel very at home, and we go out most afternoons to meet and talk with people. This morning, I took some pictures of Dave and Maggie feeding the fish, and of Noah riding his bike around the fish farm. Hope you enjoy





!



























No comments:

Post a Comment