I havent had much time for blogging lately. Things have been a bit busy...but really there isnt too much new stuff to report!
We are finally at 50%-what an answer to prayer!!!! I had just finished sharing with my Bible Study group about how we have been feeling a little discouraged, and then I got home and saw that we were at 50%. The Lord is so good to give us that encouragement! I figured that the girls had gone home and started praying right away!!!!!
Mark your calendar...November 20th at Bundaberg Baptist Church, my friend, Adele, is hosting an Avon Christmas Party for me. All proceeds go to our overseas work! I am going to be sharing too...so it should be a really good time of fellowship as well. Please come along!
Shane and I had a really normal (much needed!!!) weekend. We really relaxed and did nothing. It was great for a change. I went to a baby shower on Saturday and the boys went to a birthday party, but other than that....life was a little normal!
Yesterday, Shane and I had a good morning out. I left him to study at a coffee shop and Maggie and I did some shopping! It was fun and I was amazed at how well Shane seems to study in a coffee shop!!!!
Well...that might be it for now....Shane is going to be late for work if I dont get off and get the kids in the car. It is a nice rainy day in Bundaberg today. Too bad I have to go out!!!! TTFN
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you have a great and busy life. Praise God for your anwsered prayers.
ReplyDelete