Well, I know I have been a bit slack with blogging this past week, but it is because I have been sick. Actually, we are all sick at the moment. Some sort of flu thing...so I have just taken a bit of a break from the computer to rest. Maggie is sick too with the croup. We have been keeping the doctor's office busy this week. We all had a check up on Wednesday and the boys (Shane, Noah, and Dave) all finished up their needles for Asia as well. Maggie and I ended up back at the doctor yesterday. Then, Shane had to go yesterday afternoon again!
We were going to go away this week to Woodgate, but because we have been sick and the thought of packing again so soon is a little overwhelming, we thought we would just have a restful week at home. We have still managed to visit some friends though and Shane has been busy as ever trying to get a few things done.
Good News...I took Dave to Speech on Thursday, and he is doing great. We only have to see her one more time before we go. What an answer to prayer!
So...I am back to blogging now and will try to stay as regular as possible with my posts!!!!
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment