Friday, May 20, 2011

We made it!

After 2 days of travel, we are finally back in Bundaberg! I must say that I am glad that trip is over. What a long flight with 3 kids.

Drum roll please...

The awards for our travels are as follows:

1.The best sleeper award goes to Maggie! My precious little girl slept for just about the entire time we were flying. She only woke up when we had to take her out of the baby bed for turbulance. If she wasn't sleeping in the bed, then she was sleeping on Shane!

2.The best helper award goes to Noah! He pushed Maggie in the stroller the entire time while I pushed a trolley full of bags. We could not have managed without him.

3.The best potty-goer and the best entertainer awards go to Dave! He was great about telling us when he needed to go! So very proud of him. Of course, Dave provided much entertainment not only to us but also to everyone around us!! Mandy wasnt too impressed when Dave started licking things...especially her!!

4.The best bag carrier goes to Daddy! 9 checked bags and 7 carry-ons. Need I say more?

5.The best Mommy award goes to....Me! Screaming/tired kids. No sleep. An explosion of Medicine all over the baby bag leaving no drugs for the 15 hour flight to Brisbane. I could go on and on, but I'm afraid that would scare you away from family travel!

We are thankful to be home safe and sound and we are looking forward to spending time with friends and family before we move to Asia in June! It's gonna be a busy few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment