I took a little break over the weekend from posting and blogging. We hit the road again this coming weekend, and I just wanted to enjoy some family time while we were at home. I still feel like we are busy...but it is nice when we are at home together. I'm back to blogging now though!
We just sent out our latest newsletter this past week. If you didnt get one, just let me know and I can email you one. Nice to have that done...and to have people updated so that they can continue praying for us.
I am having a nice quiet day at home today-typical laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. Boring...I suppose, but sometimes it is nice to just do the everyday jobs in a nice quiet house without little boys messing everything up and fighting with each other! Noah is at school and Dave is at Mrs. Kacee's-so I am sure they are having a great time.
Well...Maggie is asleep-so I should be too!!!! TTFN
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment