1. Not much to post tonight because I have been working on our latest newsletter, while Shane sits beside me answering emails. So boring...so uneventful!
2. My patience has been running low today with the kids. Is it the fact that I was up at 3am because Maggie did a pooh and hates to sleep in it or is it just the fact that the boys keep fighting and disobeying me every chance that they get???
3. My Bible study last night was on self-control....was the Lord trying to warn me about today????? :)
4. The boys are missing their cousin like crazy...seeing him every six weeks is just not enough.
5. I love my Bible study group....what a great group of girls. I always feel so encouraged by them all!
6. Nov 20th...My awesome friend, Adele, is hosting an Avon Party for me to help us raise some of our support. My sister made the invites for me...I'll be sending them out as soon as the newsletter get finished!!!
7. I am about to place an order for some books from the states...I will be buying some books by Lisa Whelchel (Creative Correction and a few others), Homeschooling with a Quiet and Meek Spirit, Fearless by Max Lucado, Where There is No Doctor, and 2 devotional books by D A Carson. I love books and I love reading!
8. Shane and I have started exercising together most nights...doing sit-ups and playing a boxing game on the Wii together. It is a huge workout!
9. I really want to buy the Wii game...Just Dance. While I know that I have no coordination skills and I am simply a horrible dancer, I had an absolute blast playing this game at the ladies camp.
10. I am so glad that we have this weekend at home to rest and relax. We are off again next weekend. I really cherish the "normal" time that we have together as a family.
11. I've been really challenged lately about my prayer life (specifically praying about the kids) and about my need to spend more time in God's Word.
Well...that will have to do for now...I am off to bed. Nite Nite!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment