Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun With School











School is going great. I honestly cant wait for the day when I have my own classroom set up in our own home. For now though, we are having a great time and life on the road makes things interesting. Mom and Dad have done a great job setting up a school area for Noah and supplying all that we have needed for school. That has made things much easier. He is flying through all of the work. I am having a hard time just keeping up with him! We are starting proper reading lessons now on top of the state school curriculum that he is doing. He is also doing 2 extra workbooks that they recommended we do for extra work! How much school work can a kid do!!???!!!! Praise the Lord for a motivated child who loves to learn! Now, if I can just motivate myself to have the energy and patience needed for each day that would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment