Last Friday night, I took the boys to the orphan Christmas. Now...our town has a lot of believers (remember we are only here for language-so it will NOT be like this when we move), so it was 800-900 orphans from Christan and Catholic orphanages in town. It was a bit disappointing because it was more like a church service than anything (this is typical of Asian culture). The kids loved seeing Santa though and interacting with the orphans. I had my worst driving experience yet when we were on our way to the event. I stall the car on a major hill in town and I couldnt get it started. I was trying not to panic, but well....that was hard! I just couldnt get the car started!!!! People were zooming by honking the horn. Well...at least the "worst" has happened (as far as stalling goes) so now I can relax right?????
Friday, December 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment