Our new co-workers have arrived and we have been so busy helping them settle in....finding a house, a car and a motorbike as well as furniture and everything that you need for a home. It has been crazy! They have started orientation at our language school this week, and will officially start language next week. I've been watching the kids in the mornings so they can do orientation together, and then they will study like Shane and I do (Shane studies in the mornings and me in the afternoon).
Shane took Dave with him when he went to pick them up from Surabaya. They came in late at night so they had to stay over night in a hotel. Shane and Dave went down a bit earlier that day so they could swim in the pool. I told Shane to get lots of photos, but it was pretty crazy at the airport.
We are so happy to have them here!!!!
 |
| Welcome Mark, Gab, Evie, Buddy, Judah, and Reuben! |
No comments:
Post a Comment