I feel the same as I look! HUGE! We had our check-up on Tuesday. I got to see a really great doctor. He is a friend of ours and took really good care of me. Shane got to come as well. He has missed a few appointments because of work-so it was really nice to have him with me. Our doctor did a quick scan. We dont have any photos because it isnt normal to have a scan at the antenatal clinic-I think he just did it as a favor to us. He asked us if we wanted to know what it was...hahaha! It took everything in me not to find out. I still believe it is a boy though, but we will wait and see. The baby is measuring at around 2.4 kg. I think that is about 5 lbs or so. It has dropped and engaged-head down/face down. So now...all we do is wait for the baby to decide when it is time! So exciting!!!
On Wednesday, my Bible study group had a pamper/social morning for the 3 of us in the group who are having babies this month! It was so wonderful-complete with foot spas and presents! Such a blessing to have a good group like we have. It is nice to be all having babies at the same time. I'm secretly praying that I have my baby before them (especially when I am due about 2/3 weeks after them). ha!
Well...That is all for now-Pray the baby comes soon!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Praise God for your obedience to his calling. Marilyn let me know that you have this new blog up and running. So good to see you and know that you are all doing well. You look great by the way Marlana! Just wanted to let you know that we will be praying for you all. Fo both what is to come short and long term. Our God is incredible faithful in his promises.
ReplyDeleteLots of love and blessings to you
Nicole, Don, Jack and Sam xxoo
I'm getting excited too!!! Are the boys asking questions? Love you guys, Mom (Grandma)
ReplyDeleteHey Nicole! Thanks for all your prayers! I love reading your blog. Our boys would get along so well together. We should get together next time you are in town. Glad all is going well and little Sam is healthy and happy!!! Jack too!!! Lots of Love! Marlana
ReplyDelete