Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Crazy Crazy Crazy

I honestly cant blog for long. We are just so crazy busy at the moment! This week started off pretty insane. Our closest local friend here sent me a message telling me that her little girl, Octa, was in the hospital. I have blogged about Octa before. Sure enough, she is in the hospital with Typhoid. So I took off from school today, and we all went up to visit.....Kids and all! The hospital was a lot better than I expected, especially considering she was in class 3 (that is the poor people area). She is ok, but I think she will be in the hospital for awhile, until her fever and temperature stabilizes.

Language has been a bit blah this week! Yuck! I am on grammar overload, and I'm looking forward to a 2 week break starting in about 10 days!

Life with 3 kids at home has been really crazy. Dave's bike got a flat tire. Poor thing....now we are working on getting that fixed. Actually, Shane is going to fix it himself. We are pressing on with the Fruits of the Spirit. They are really enjoying it, especially Noah!

We got Dave's passport info from Carlie Saxelby today. There was a slight problem with the photos. They were stuck to the envelope and now we have to redo them. I want to cry...really I do....but it was a bit funny. Now, poor Carlie has to do it all again, and Shane will probably have to do to the Embassy when his parents are here!

I dont feel like I am getting a moment to myself all day. I have so many photos to post, but I cant find time to download them. I will try and do it this week!

Well, I have to run and finish dinner. Just thought I would do a quick update. Please pray for Octa!

No comments:

Post a Comment