Thursday, June 21, 2012

In Nashville!

So good to see the green hills of Tennessee yesterday! Wow....all the trees and the green here are blowing me away. Everything is so clean. No trash on the road or in the streets. It's just beautiful here.

I can't get over how quiet it is here. I know it is a little quiet without the kids here, but I think this is a different kind of quiet....no call to prayer...no motorbikes zooming past our house and honking their horns.....no street sellers walking by yelling out or playing their little songs. It is a bit weird. I can hear a pin drop its so quiet. I'm finding it somewhere between refreshing and lonely!

After driving 4 hours yesterday, Heather, Anne and I went and got our nails done for the wedding. Anne is so great. She is Heathers best friend from high school, and it is great seeing her again. I took a photo of Anne's house. It is so cute. I will post the photo on here later. It is a beautiful old southern Tennessee house.

It was great seeing Mom and Dad. They have been doing so much work on wedding stuff. Everything looks so great. I'm taking lots of photos but I may not be able to upload them till after the wedding. My dress fits!!!!! A little big up top, but that is easily fixed. The shoes have heels! I can barely walk!!!

We leave today for Dyersberg. I'm going with my parents, Anne and Heather. We have so much to take to the wedding. Well, that's about it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment