So Bec and I made a doll and a pillow for Maggie. We have had so much fun. I can't wait to get started on the kids Christmas presents! Next, I am going to make stockings for Christmas and some sheets for when Maggie moves to the big bed!
I did awesome with the driving. I feel great and I feel like I have freedom now to be a bit more independent. I even stopped into the chemist this morning to get medicine for Noah! I haven't felt like this since I got my license in high school!!!!
Shane is going well. I got a message saying he visited 6 villages today, and that the last one wants us to come back. I can't wait to hear all the details.
Say a prayer as Bec, the kids, and I leave tomorrow morning at 6am. We have a 2 hour drive to the airport and then a short flight. Pray for safe travels and a fruitful time! I probably won't blog again until next week because I don't think we will have Internet! Thanks for all the prayers and I am looking forward to sharing everything with you when we get back!
Here is a photo of what I made Maggie! Don't judge too hard!!! My first time!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment