*Praise the Lord I have found an American Speech Pathologist that lives here in our city. Dave is still struggling with his speaking a bit. Sometimes it is ok...and sometimes it is not. She is going to see him tomorrow morning at 9am. Please be praying for Dave. She lives here permanently, but will be going back to the States next month for 8 months to have her baby. Hopefully, she can just help us out a bit. It is good to know that a Speech Pathologist lives here permanently!
*I just finished writing my first paper for school. I get to hang it up on the board tomorrow at school. I am so very proud!
*I am loving rainy season! I find myself wanting it to rain all day, every day! It makes things so much cooler here.
*We have had our Christmas tree up for about 2 weeks now. I just love it. We happen to find a reasonably priced one so we went ahead and got it. Dave had been asking if we could put it up so we decided that we would. It is so nice.
*Today, I finished sewing our Christmas stockings. I really did not think that I would be able to sew them, but to be honest, they turned out really good.
*After being here for the sacrifice holiday (that I posted about earlier), I am so thankful for our sacrifice that was "once for all".
*Noah has now memorized 30 memory verses. YAY!
*I've started doing AWANA with Dave. Thanks to Shadowbrook BC who gave us enough AWANA materials to see all of our kids out until our next furlough in the States. We are working on Character Building in the Cubbies book. He seems to like it so far. He is good at memorizing too...now I just need the seeds to take root in his heart!!!!!!!!!!!
*Maggie has taken to screaming anytime anything bothers her. It is real annoying and real loud! However, she is telling us when she needs to go potty which is really mind blowing to me. Oh yeah...she still only has 2 teeth!!!!
*I've never prayed so much for my kids before. I feel like we are really battling spiritually at the moment.
*Shane and I had our first date night in months this past Tuesday. We ended up getting in an accident with a motorbike. The motorbike ran right into us. We have a nice dent in the car...(Shane said it adds character)! It scared us a bit and we are thankful we were all ok. We had a nice dinner, but then when we returned to our friends house...Dave had had a major breakdown. Honestly, date nights arent worth the stress anymore!
Well...the kids are about to wake up from their nap. So I'd better run!
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment