A few people have been asking about sending us a package for Christmas. That would be....WONDERFUL!!! If you would like our address, please let us know and I can email it to you.
So...what do we need? What would we like? We are really easy and are happy with anything that you send.
We do miss a few things from home though!
*Chocolate Chips
*Taco Seasoning
*Betty Crockers Icing (Americans will know what I'm talking about!)
*Desitin-I know this may sound strange, but Maggie stuggles with rashes, and desitin works really well. We cannot get it here!
*The boys love cars, trucks, Thomas, McQueen, Lego...anything!
*Maggie loves pretend cooking and babies!
*Shane loves phantom comics and anything sport!
We can get toys here, but they often are not good quality and they can sometimes break within the week.
Those are just some ideas. If you would like our address, just send us an email! Hope this helps!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment