Thursday, August 4, 2011
Our Retreat
Here are some photos from our retreat time. I have had lots of trouble downloading them and they are in a crazy order! I dont have any of Noah and Dave with their teachers, but they are going to email us some they took when they get home. Maggie is crying in most of her photos, but that is what she does if I leave her! Very frustrating. She became quite well known for her crying! Once again...I cannot sing praises enough of the team from the States that worked with the kids. If ever someone is looking at a short trip...that would be a really good one (if you are interesting in actually giving and not taking an adventure vacation)!
We have some photos of the boys with their best mate, Max. He lives in the Philippines with his parents. The next retreat is in 2 years so hopefully we will see them somewhere along the way sooner rather than later. There is a picture of the nasty pebble beach here. I still dont understand why Australians would come here! There are some pictures of the boys in a park at the hotel too.
We have had a busy day shopping and getting some stuff. We found most of the stuff we needed (honey, baby wipes, diapers/nappies, COFFEE, deodorant). We are pretty efficient these days...even with the kids. The place we went to had a little playground for the kids. They really loved running around.
Well...Enjoy the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad that you are all getting settled in! I know you are excited to have a home of your own again after such a long period of transition. I hope the kids continue to do well, and that you and Shane are able to have time to connect with each other. We are thinking about you daily!
ReplyDelete