Sorry I havent posted in a few days! We are enjoying having Shane home. In fact, we didnt go to school Monday. Instead, we just spent the day together. We had lots of errands to run...but it was still nice just being together. I sure did miss him...and so did the kids! Yesterday, we were all back at school like normal.
Shane had so much to tell me about his trip. We will be sending out a newsletter this month with all that he experienced and how our platform and visas are moving forward! It is just awesome to see the Lord's hand in it all. Maybe...just maybe...I can see if he can find time to post about it here before we do our newsletter. Maybe in the next week while it is still fresh in his mind.
Meanwhile, Maggie is doing much better. We will take her band aid off tonight and check again when nurse Mei comes over. The boys are having a rough time as of late....and we have really been struggling with different issues. Lately, I have really been convicted about my own attitude and my own heart. Being a parent just isnt easy.
Here are some photos I took of Dave and Maggie yesterday. Enjoy!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment