The last post I did was on Thursday...Maggie ended up staying in the hospital for 2 more nights! We came home this morning and it feels so good to be home and be together as a family. We had really great doctors and they took excellent care of Maggie. She had a really good night last night, and only woke up once so I was very pleased with that. The doctor said that she may have coughing for a few more weeks, but that it is ok. She is actually still considered to be "in the hospital"...we are on gateway leave so if there are any concerns or problems over the weekend we can go right back up to the children's ward and bypass emergency. Isnt that great? They also told us to come in tomorrow morning if we want to just have her checked and if we think she is ok-then to just call and let them know how she is going. She has had a really good day today. I cannot thank you enough for your prayers. I especially love my Bible study group here at home-they are awesome and have already brought us meals. Their support means so much to me and I know they are always praying for us.
Meanwhile, Shane is still getting settled in from his trip. Due to all the hospital visits, I have yet to even hear anything about his trip!! In fact, I think this is the first time we have even slept under the same roof since he got home!!! I am really looking forward to seeing some of his pictures tonight.
Well...I think that is all for now. Shane has gone out to get us some Chinese (I guess he didnt get enough rice overseas!!!) and a movie to watch so that we can have a date night after I put Maggie down...that is if we dont fall asleep first! Thanks again for all your prayers. The Lord is so faithful to our family!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment