Shane left on Saturday afternoon. A few hours before his flight was due to leave, he cut his hand on a rusty nail while he was trying to fix the kid's swings! So, we ended up going to the hospital for him to have a tetnus shot. Life is never boring thats for sure!!!
I had an email waiting for me when I woke up this morning. It was 7am in Asia and he was making his way to his hotel. He had to catch 2 trains and a taxi to get there. It was good to know he made it safely. He said he had a restless/sleepless plane ride, but come on...how bad can it be when you dont have any kids with you???????
I went to church this morning...So weird not to have Shane with me. I am so thankful for all the people who helped out with the kids and who voluteered to help me if I needed it. Shane's parents are a huge help too. We had a good night last night. Maggie went from 8pm-7:30am and the boys didnt wake up at all so I got a really good night sleep. It was a big treat tonight to have Uncle Pete come over for tea...especially for Noah. He has really been loving his Uncle Pete lately-and even more so when Uncle Pete took him to the shops and bought him a chocolate egg!
I must say...I am missing Shane like crazy and am already wishing he was home!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment