I havent had much to post over the past few days. Shane has been back and forth from the Men's Camp this weekend. He helps to lead the men's ministry at our church and he really enjoys being involved. So, I have been extra busy just trying to keep a handle on our 3 kids! A bit hard at times I must say. He came back late last night so that he could go to Noah's last soccer game this morning. Noah's soccer only lasts for 6 weeks and today was the last day. I wish I had soccer pictures to post, but I'm sorry to say that Noah would not play one bit of soccer today. He started saying earlier that he didnt want to go, and then when we got there he kicked and screamed and just stood on the field. What a stressful morning!!! Shane then went back out to the men's camp and he will be there until tomorrow afternoon. So instead of soccer pictures...I'll just leave you with a few of Maggie instead. She is doing so much better. The only complaint I have is that she keeps waking up at 4am for some reason. So weird...no matter what time I feed her, she always wakes at 4am. Hopefully, she will get out of this habit soon because it is making me so tired and grumpy!!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beka just said "Maggie Dwace looks so tute!"
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely adorable. and really looking like the boys too. =) Nate has been waking at 4 for a feed too. what is it with 4am?? =)